Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the surface we are building services that analyse reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers. We are revolutionising the way books are read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels.
As a startup with significant funding, we are seeking a dedicated Head of Product who is ready to level-up the publishing industry and develop the best reading app in the world. As our Head of Product you will lead a team of backend, frontend and app developers, as well as a designer. You’ll be responsible for the product roadmap and it’s execution. From idea generation to launch of features, you’ll help the product development team wherever you can.
- Lead a team of of backend, frontend and app developers, as well as a designer
- Direct the ideation, design, technical development, and launch of innovative product features
- Steer product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Define, measure and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Inkitt's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as the best in the industry
- You're an avid fiction reader
- 4+ years product management or product design experience
- 2+ years leading teams of 5+ members
- Fluent in SQL
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- Proven organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in coding mobile products
Do you want to build the world's best reading app? If so, send your application with an updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.