We are the publishing house of tomorrow. By bringing together aspiring authors and dedicated readers, we are revolutionizing the consumption and distribution of books. We are challenging the industry and changing the ways bestsellers are found and shared.
Our team currently consists of 20 extremely talented and highly dedicated entrepreneurs from all around the world. We push our comfort zones every day and take on novel responsibilities in an effort to get Inkitt to the next level. We're driven to build the world's first reader-powered and fully democratized publishing house and would love to see you join us.
As we’ve been recently funded by namely Venture Capital Funds and Business Angels, we are looking for a highly motivated Senior Publicist for our New York office, who supports us in building our authors’ brands. Are you commercially aware with a knack for building hype around the latest titles? Do you love sharing stories? Are you interested in communicating with the latest up and coming genre authors, build their brands and provide essential media exposure? Then look no further!
- Executing all aspects of a publicity campaign, including managing author tours, optimizing digital exposure, identifying and organizing advertising opportunities, events, and other marketing vehicles
- Brainstorming creative and cost-effective ideas on how to best publicize titles
- Curating content and executing different content strategies for our newsletter outreach
- Growing and maintaining email lists for different content strategies
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with booktubers, influencers, press contacts, and seeking out new media outlets
- Ensuring all internal departments are kept up to date and aware of publicity activity
- Author care
- Proven Publicity experience – preferably in a publishing environment and/or experience in the book trade
- Strong experience with fiction and debut fiction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments in a deadline driven environment
- Social media savvy
- Established relationships with press contacts or influencers
- Good taste and gut-feeling about which books will fly
- an obsession with good stories