Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the hood, we are building a service that analyzes reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers. We are revolutionizing the way books are being read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels.
As a Sales Intern you will become part of the team responsible for growing Inkitt. You will be responsible for partner acquisitions and our sales strategies. You will be taking on commitment from the first minute onward and will contribute significantly to the overall performance of the company.
- A hands-on personality
- A committed team player
- A native English speaker
- High-level networking skills
- Mission driven and dedicated (we work Mon-Sun)
We are offering:
- First-hand experience in a high growth startup
- An experience-based salary
- An inspirational startup environment in our office in the heart of Berlin
- A dedicated team
- A unique opportunity to take charge and implement your own ideas in a fast growing, dynamic company
Do you want to build the world's biggest and most objective data-driven publishing house with us?
Please send us an application with your updated Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com to get in touch.