Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behaviour.
Did you know that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and liked it? Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers, and James Patterson was rejected by 31 publishers. We asked ourselves: how many great and talented authors are there who must have given up after a few rejections and never had the chance to get published?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We're a team of 30 hard-working, extremely talented, and highly dedicated entrepreneurs and have raised $5m to level up and get closer to our goal: to help debut authors dominate the NY Times Best Seller list.
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry and revolutionize the way books are read and sold? We are seeking a dedicated Lead Frontend Developer with React experience.
- You must have experience building products, and you should be able to do so in about one-third the time that most competent people think possible
- Have a product- and user-driven mindset
- Have minimum 6 months professional experience with React
- Prefer books to TV (bookworm)
- Have basic English knowledge
- Are building the future of publishing
- Have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers, making the dreams of thousands of aspiring authors come true
- Love data and numbers
- Are based in the center of the beautiful capital Berlin
- Do everything to make our users happy
- Work Long, Hard, and Smart
- Work from Mon-Sat (Saturdays on our own ideas/projects)
- You will be fully responsible for our Frontend (Web Dev)
- You will mostly work with React, AngularJS, and Webpack, etc.
- Spend Saturdays on projects you are most interested in
Do you want to build the next successful global product?
Send us an application with your updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date at email@example.com to get in touch.