Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behaviour.
Did you know that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and liked it? Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers, and James Patterson was rejected by 31 publishers. We asked ourselves: how many great and talented authors are there who must have given up after a few rejections and never had the chance to get published?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We're a team of 30 hard-working, extremely talented, and highly dedicated entrepreneurs and have raised $5m to level up and get closer to our goal: to help debut authors dominate the NY Times Best Seller list.
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry and revolutionize the way books are read and sold? We are seeking a dedicated Performance Marketing Specialist!
- Have 1+ years of Performance Marketing experience and a Growth Hacker mindset
- Have spent over 100k in Facebook Ads
- Have spent over 10k in Google AdWords
- Are knowleadable with Native Ads
- Can write SQL-queries and HTML or are willing to learn within a short time-frame
- Are an over-achiever and crazy about your own self-development
- Are extremely goal-driven, analytical and equipped with a hands-on mentality
- Are even more motivated now that you know that we work Mon-Sat
- Are fluent in English
- You will be the person responsible for managing and optimizing all paid ads
- You will run A/B tests to optimize all funnels and lead our growth meetings
- Your compensation will include meaningful equity ownership
Ready to join us at our Berlin office?
Please send me an email to email@example.com to get in touch.