Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the surface we are building services that analyse reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers. We are revolutionising the way books are read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels.
As a startup with significant funding, we are seeking a structured and organized Marketing Trainee who is ready to level-up communication and growth of the authors' community.
- Direct communication with authors
- Develop strategies to grow the authors' community
- You're an avid fiction reader
- Native English speaker
- Proven communication skills
- Proven organizational and analytical skills
- Written a book would be a plus
Do you want to build the world's largest authors' community? If so, send your application with an updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.