Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behaviour.
Did you know that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and liked it? Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers, and James Patterson was rejected by 31 publishers. We asked ourselves: how many great and talented authors are there who must have given up after a few rejections and never had the chance to get published?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We're a team of 30 hard-working, extremely talented, and highly dedicated entrepreneurs and have raised $5m to level up and get closer to our goal: to help debut authors dominate the NY Times Best Seller list.
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry and revolutionize the way books are read and sold? We are seeking a world-class Lead Growth Hacker to join the team!
- Have a good understanding of technology and marketing
- 2+ years of experience related to Digital/Performance Marketing
- Creative and business mindset
- Extremely strong analytical skills
- Experience with tools like Kissmetrics, Google Analytics, AdWords, Hubspot, Intercom, Wordpress, Sketch etc.
- Exceptional communication and execution skills
- Fully proficient in written and spoken English
- Hands-on attitude, fast-paced, reliable, and positive
- Highly proactive, ability to structure and manage multiple projects to effectively achieve results
- Plan, execute and iterate tactics and strategies to grow Inkitt’s reader and writer base
- Lead a team of 3 marketing managers
- Boost our user acquisition through the idealization, creation, and execution of specific personas targeted campaigns (creation of content, choosing the right channels and formats, managing the budget, execution of the campaign and reporting)
- Execute multi-wave/multi-channel closed-loop campaigns for each stage of the customer journey and in support of overall marketing goals
- Create emails, automated workflows, audience segments and reports in the marketing automation tool
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs
- On-board, work closely with and support affiliates to proactively manage, create and maintain strategic campaigns, and develop strong business relationships with them
- Scout for influential leaders to create authoritative content and press releases
Do you want to build the world’s fairest and most objective publishing house with us? If so, send your application with an updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.