Inkitt is the world's first reader-powered book publisher. We have developed an algorithm that predicts bestsellers by analyzing reading behaviour.
Did you know that Harry Potter was rejected by 12 publishers and was only published because the 13th publisher’s 8-year-old daughter found the manuscript, read it, and liked it? Twilight was rejected by 14 publishers, Stephen King’s first book was rejected by 30 publishers, and James Patterson was rejected by 31 publishers. We asked ourselves: how many great and talented authors are there who must have given up after a few rejections and never had the chance to get published?
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. That’s why we’re building the fairest and most objective publishing house in the world by finding hidden talents and turning them into globally successful authors.
We're a team of 30 hard-working, extremely talented, and highly dedicated entrepreneurs and have raised $5m to level up and get closer to our goal: to help debut authors become globally successful!
Are you ready to shake the publishing industry and revolutionize the way books are read and sold? We are seeking a dedicated Junior Sales Manager to join the team!
- You know exactly how to persuade people
- You are a great motivational speaker
- You are data-driven and results focused
- You are very good with Excel
- Recently obtained a degree in Business or another relevant field from a top university
- Are a highly motivated overachiever and self-starter, staying up to date with the latest sales trends
- Develop and execute partnership strategies to grow our authors and readers communities
- Manage and communicate with all our partners that help us grow our user base
- Manage campaigns, timelines, and provide regular updates to key stakeholders and team members
- Track ongoing metrics concerning lead generation, email engagement, and campaign effectiveness
- Identify, contact and on-board new partners to extend our portfolio and negotiate the conditions
- Support our Marketing Department in a vast amount of various tasks
What can you expect?:
- Very high paced startup culture
- Work in a small, enthusiastic team of overachievers
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of publishing
- An inspirational work environment in the heart of Berlin
Do you want to build the world’s fairest and most objective publishing house with us? If so, send your application with an updated Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date to email@example.com.